Disscussing old, rare, very specific or otherwise uncommon units and measurements
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:00 pm
I'm trying to convert partial pressure to kilopascals or parts per million to kilopascals and I can't find an exact conversion. For example I have 15.5% PO2 measured and I need to convert that to kpa.
I would greatly appreciate any help
Thank you
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.