Disscussing old, rare, very specific or otherwise uncommon units and measurements
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 pm
Hi. I recently got an IgE test done to check whether allergies were the cause of some breathing problems that I have been having. The test results came as 81.1 KU/L . I was wondering what it is equivalent to in U/mL because the sites that explain what the levels of IgE mean use this (U/mL) as their measurements. Thank you.
Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 am
Yes, I think that is correct:
1 kU/L = 1 IU/ml
The "U" units are the same; international units (IU). :)
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.