Disscussing old, rare, very specific or otherwise uncommon units and measurements
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm
Hi! So, here we go.... YES I just had LIPO and I am saying for the world to know. It was a great choice for me and I am really happy. The only thing is this dar-garn freaking tight as heck jump suit from my knees to basically breast! Wow ~ little TOO HOT in good ol' ARIZONA to be wearing this thing I tell you what, it terrible!!!!! I can barely breath and Its on for 6-8 weeks! HOLY MOLY~
Ok here is my question please!!!! Help!!!! I need some sort of immediate gradification!
please convert 1750cc's to actual pounds! I'd love to know what my good ol' doc got outta me~
Thank you from the "granny beige jumpsuit" girl
Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:42 pm
N 78 wrote:Hi! So, here we go.... YES I just had LIPO and I am saying for the world to know. It was a great choice for me and I am really happy. The only thing is this dar-garn freaking tight as heck jump suit from my knees to basically breast! Wow ~ little TOO HOT in good ol' ARIZONA to be wearing this thing I tell you what, it terrible!!!!! I can barely breath and Its on for 6-8 weeks! HOLY MOLY~
Ok here is my question please!!!! Help!!!! I need some sort of immediate gradification!
please convert 1750cc's to actual pounds! I'd love to know what my good ol' doc got outta me~
Thank you from the "granny beige jumpsuit" girl
I don't know a density for human fat. I'm going to guess 0.9 kg/L based on other fats, cooking oils, etc. Sp 1.75 L x 0.9 kg/L = 1.58 kg, or about 3.5 lb.
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.