Disscussing old, rare, very specific or otherwise uncommon units and measurements

Forum rules

Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

Hemodialysis needle gauges

Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

I am trying to find out the inner diameter or the area of the cross-section of hemodialysis needles used with patient AV grafts and AV fistulas. I would be happy with mm or inches. I particularly need to know how big 14, 15, 16 and 17 gauge needles are. Does anyone have any idea about this?

Thanks in advance,
Kim

Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:46 am

I was looking for Gauge to millimeter convertion and found some answers on this page:
http://alpha-supply.com/know/general.php#gauges
I hope that helps you a little.
D

More info

List of all units you can convert online
Metric conversion
Convert pounds to gallons
Convert grams to cups
Grams to milliliters
Imperial vs US Customary
History of measurement