Disscussing old, rare, very specific or otherwise uncommon units and measurements
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 pm
I have medication that says take 15 to 30 CC's and I lost the cup you measure in so I need to know how many Tablespoons equals 30 CC's
I am in pain and it is Sunday and I can't take my medicine because I don't know what 30 CC's equals in Tablespoons. Please help. Thanks, Lea
Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:41 pm
dlealady@aol.com wrote:I have medication that says take 15 to 30 CC's and I lost the cup you measure in so I need to know how many Tablespoons equals 30 CC's
I am in pain and it is Sunday and I can't take my medicine because I don't know what 30 CC's equals in Tablespoons. Please help. Thanks, Lea
29.57 mL (same thing as cc) is 1 fl oz or 2 Tablespoons. I'm sure you could round and use 30 cc = 1 oz approx.
Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:44 am
hello, well 1 tbs= 5 cc so then you would have to take 6 tbs
Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 am
No. You mean tsp (teaspoons). 5 ccs = 1tsp (teaspoon). Tbs is tablespoon.
If someone needs to take 15 to 30 ccs of something, they need to take 3 to 6 teaspoons. Seeing as how there are 3 teaspoons in one tablespoon, they would need to take between 1 and 2 tablespoons.
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.