You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com

Forum rules

Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

Hardness

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:43 pm

I would like to see Hardness conversion. (HRA, B, C, HV, etc..)
I know it wont be exact match because of different measuring methods are used, but I stil want to see...

Re: Hardness

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 am

Anonymous wrote:I would like to see Hardness conversion. (HRA, B, C, HV, etc..)
I know it wont be exact match because of different measuring methods are used, but I stil want to see...


Thanks for the suggestion. We'll think about it.

More info

List of all units you can convert online
Metric conversion
Convert pounds to gallons
Convert grams to cups
Grams to milliliters
Imperial vs US Customary
History of measurement