You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:58 pm
I'm Dean Casutt, I was thinking that a uload/download section will be welcome. To put there all sort of conversion software, and if someone has something wich worths sharing to just drop it there.
Hope it makes sense and it's not impossible.
Dean Casutt
Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:43 pm
deancasutt1 wrote:I'm Dean Casutt, I was thinking that a uload/download section will be welcome. To put there all sort of conversion software, and if someone has something wich worths sharing to just drop it there.
Hope it makes sense and it's not impossible.
Dean Casutt
Thanks for the suggestion. However I'm not sure we'll be ready to implement it. It would not be safe to allow anyone to put untested software for everyone to download. Who will be responsible for possible viruses or harmful software? We will not be able to test everything that is uploaded.
Thanks for the idea anyway!
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.