You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:50 pm
Hi,
Thank you for this wonderful site. Have you ever thought of creating a WIDGET tool so that partners could embed the converters on their site. I would love to do that with your cooking converters, if its available. If not, I'm open to hearing any suggestions. Again, thank you for the this outstanding tools and I look forward to hearing your response.
Best regards,
SGPember
Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:15 am
SGPember wrote:Hi,
Thank you for this wonderful site. Have you ever thought of creating a WIDGET tool so that partners could embed the converters on their site. I would love to do that with your cooking converters, if its available. If not, I'm open to hearing any suggestions. Again, thank you for the this outstanding tools and I look forward to hearing your response.
Best regards,
SGPember
Hi,
Thank you for the suggestion. You're absolutely right, the widget could be very convenient. We used to have a widget that could be embedded to other sites before. Unfortunately it only featured the most popular conversions and cooking was not among them. We had to pause the development of the widget and hence don't offer it on our site any longer. However there are still hundreds of websites that still have it embedded.
You can check the widget and use it if you want.
All the details are here.
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.