You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com

Forum rules

Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

Ugly

Tue May 15, 2007 4:19 pm

I like the approach of Convert-Me. It's easier to use than other conversion utilities I've seen. But all the other modules I use, Wikipedia, Google Mail, Currency Converter, Acronyma have a clean look—white background with cool blue trimmings. This gives me a restful page to look at, free from clashing, garish colours. Convert-Me's yellow and beige colour scheme sticks out like a bleeding thumb. And as for the flashing dots...

Re: Ugly

Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 am

MacGee wrote:I like the approach of Convert-Me. It's easier to use than other conversion utilities I've seen. But all the other modules I use, Wikipedia, Google Mail, Currency Converter, Acronyma have a clean look—white background with cool blue trimmings. This gives me a restful page to look at, free from clashing, garish colours. Convert-Me's yellow and beige colour scheme sticks out like a bleeding thumb. And as for the flashing dots...


You're probably right, we need to re-design the site badly. Bad news is we're not designers. I guess we need to hire someone to do the job. Thank you for the feedback!

More info

List of all units you can convert online
Metric conversion
Convert pounds to gallons
Convert grams to cups
Grams to milliliters
Imperial vs US Customary
History of measurement