You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Fri May 06, 2016 2:24 am
I love this site and have used it for years. I would like to see if you can add a coordinate converter. Like converting from hour min sec to lat/lon decimal. Cardnal direction would be good too.
Thanks
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:23 pm
gpbrady wrote:I love this site and have used it for years. I would like to see if you can add a coordinate converter. Like converting from hour min sec to lat/lon decimal. Cardnal direction would be good too.
Thanks
Thank you! We'll think about it
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.