You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:42 pm
Would it be possible to have a more cell-phone friendly version of this site? I already use this site frequently, but I have often founding myself wish I could connect to it via my cell phone (currently it's just to large). At any rate, thanks a lot for the great work that you have done with this site.
Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:26 pm
JustMe wrote:Would it be possible to have a more cell-phone friendly version of this site? I already use this site frequently, but I have often founding myself wish I could connect to it via my cell phone (currently it's just to large). At any rate, thanks a lot for the great work that you have done with this site.
Thanks for a good suggestion. I'm not sure though cellphones are capable of handling JavaScript that is used to implement online conversions. We'll have to research this issue.
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.