Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 am
Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 pm
Anonymous wrote:hey there all, well here i am stumped: ok i got a 40gal tank, that travels 400miles. but i have to travel 1352 km, gas price is 84.9, so what would be my over all price for the trip
Thu May 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Thu May 14, 2009 1:40 pm
ludmila wrote:How do I travel from Berlin airport to our hotel? A friend and I will be arriving at Berlin Tegel airport and we will need to get to our hotel: art'otel berlin mitte, by park plaza. I think the address is: Wallstrasse 70-73, Berlin D-10179, Germany. Could anyone advise what our travel options are? Also any tips to make our visit a good one? We already have an idea of things we want to see. Thanks for your help!
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.