Try to post your problem here, there is a chance, someone clever will help you.

Forum rules

Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

conversion

Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:25 pm

I need the conversion factor of milliliters to grams.

Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:58 am

Multiply by the density.

Re: conversion

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:45 am

Anonymous wrote:I need the conversion factor of milliliters to grams.

Re: conversion

Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:02 am

Anonymous wrote:I need the conversion factor of milliliters to grams.
what is .o4 mililiters of water to grams

Re: conversion

Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:14 am

joseph wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I need the conversion factor of milliliters to grams.
what is .o4 mililiters of water to grams


At 4º Celcius pure water weighs 1gram = 1 mililiter

.04 ml water = .04 grams water

per:
http://www.simetric.co.uk/si_water.htm

At 4°C pure water has a density (weight or mass) of about 1 g/cu.cm, 1 g/ml, 1 kg/litre, 1000 kg/cu.m, 1 tonne/cu.m or 62.4 lb/cu.ft

Re: conversion

Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:43 am

Ken Chevy wrote:
joseph wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I need the lkk,,

per:
http://www.simetric.co.uk/si_water.htm

At 4°C pure water has a density (weight or mass) of about 1 g/cu.cm, 1 g/ml, 1 kg/litre, 1000 kg/cu.m, 1 tonne/cu.m or 62.4 lb/cu.ft

Re: conversion

Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:03 am

Anonymous wrote:I need the conversion factor of milliliters to grams.

Re: conversion

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:04 am

Anonymous wrote:I need the conversion factor of milliliters to grams.

Re: conversion

Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:29 pm

so do i

Re: conversion

Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:33 am

[how do i convert one mL of Ba to grams

Re: conversion

Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:23 am

Ken Chevy wrote:
joseph wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I need the conversion factor of milliliters to grams.
what is .o4 mililiters of water to grams


At 4º Celcius pure water weighs 1gram = 1 mililiter

.04 ml water = .04 grams water

per:
http://www.simetric.co.uk/si_water.htm

At 4°C pure water has a density (weight or mass) of about 1 g/cu.cm, 1 g/ml, 1 kg/litre, 1000 kg/cu.m, 1 tonne/cu.m or 62.4 lb/cu.ft

More info

List of all units you can convert online
Metric conversion
Convert pounds to gallons
Convert grams to cups
Grams to milliliters
Imperial vs US Customary
History of measurement