Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:16 pm
Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:45 pm
kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:45 am
Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:39 am
Knight wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
The original definition of the gram was the mass of 1 cm³ of water at its maximum density (at 4 °C). This idea was carried over into the SI system so that the kilogram is the mass of 1000 cm³ of water, and this volume is defined as the liter, so that 1 liter of water has a mass of 1 kilogram.
Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:27 pm
kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:27 am
Tue May 10, 2005 11:44 pm
Tue May 17, 2005 8:53 pm
dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Sun May 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Wed May 25, 2005 8:32 pm
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:31 pm
Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:48 am
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:12 pm
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 80 grams into millilitres
Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:41 am
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:33 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i need to convert 2408 grams into kilograms
Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:22 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 250 grams into millilitres
Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:43 am
Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:47 am
Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:44 am
Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:15 am
Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:18 am
Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:25 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i need to convert 2408 grams into kilograms
22.876 ml divided by 1000mls [which equals 1L]
= 0.022876 L
2408grams divided by 1000grams [which equal 1 kilogram]
= 2kg 408grams.
Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:02 am
Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:21 am
:D :DAnonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i need to convert 10.0 ml into L
22.876 ml divided by 1000mls [which equals 1L]
= 0.022876 L
2408grams divided by 1000grams [which equal 1 kilogram]
= 2kg 408grams.
Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:29 am
Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:14 am
Anonymous wrote:how do u convert leters into grams?
Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:41 am
Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:45 am
Anonymous wrote:how do you convert 3g into milligrams?
Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:06 am
I'm trying to convert liters into kilogramsAnonymous wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 24 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into liters
Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:22 pm
Anonymous wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 24 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into liters
Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:55 pm
Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:14 am
Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:46 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:I'm trying to convert liters into kilogramskgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 1 gram to 1 litre. How is this possible How can you convert grams into liters
Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:24 pm
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:I'm trying to convert liters into kilogramskgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 24 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into liters
Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:07 pm
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:I'm trying to convert liters into kilogramskgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 1 gram to 1 litre. How is this possible How can you convert grams into liters
Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:08 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 2 grams to liters or mililiters. How is this possible How can you convert grams into lmililiters
Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:06 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:I'm trying to convert liters into kilogramskgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 24 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into liters
Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:57 am
Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:59 am
kaushal wrote:sir i m trying to convert 25gm into liter but i m not getting it so plz help me to short out this problem[b]
Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:43 am
kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:10 am
Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:42 am
Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:27 pm
Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:39 pm
Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:31 am
kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:18 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i need to convert 75mL to oz]
Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:15 pm
Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:09 pm
Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:34 pm
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 300 GRAMS IN mL
Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:06 am
chocohlic27 wrote:i do i convert meters into centimeters?
Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:30 pm
Anonymous wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:31 pm
Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:34 pm
Anonymous wrote:how do u convert leters into grams?
Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:12 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 300 kilometers IN mph
Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:28 pm
Anonymous wrote:how do u convert leters into grams?
Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:42 am
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert dm into L, how do I do that?
Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:25 am
Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:33 pm
Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:24 am
Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:28 am
TAE wrote::oops:
I'm tring to help my 9 yrs old grandson convert 8liters into mililiters,Please
HELP.....asap
Thanks,[/list][/code]
Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:21 am
Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:09 pm
Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:25 pm
Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:43 am
Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:04 pm
Anonymous wrote:Knight wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
The original definition of the gram was the mass of 1 cm³ of water at its maximum density (at 4 °C). This idea was carried over into the SI system so that the kilogram is the mass of 1000 cm³ of water, and this volume is defined as the liter, so that 1 liter of water has a mass of 1 kilogram.
Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:24 pm
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 25ml into cm3
Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:20 am
Anonymous wrote:just for everyone
1 liter=100 milliliters
1000 liters=1 kiloliter
100 miligrams=1 gram
1000 grams=1 kilogram
10 millimeters=1 centimeter
100 centimeters=1 meter
1000 meters=1 kilometer
Also 1ml of water is the same as 1 gram or 1cm cubed. Metric measurements are based on this. If you need to convert some other substance to grams from ml or vice versa you need to find the density (mass to volume ratio) and go from there.
Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:35 am
Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:09 am
Anonymous wrote:Knight wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
The original definition of the gram was the mass of 1 cm³ of water at its maximum density (at 4 °C). This idea was carried over into the SI system so that the kilogram is the mass of 1000 cm³ of water, and this volume is defined as the liter, so that 1 liter of water has a mass of 1 kilogram.
Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:04 pm
Anonymous wrote:just for everyone
1 liter=1000 milliliters
1000 liters=1 kiloliter
100 miligrams=1 gram
1000 grams=1 kilogram
10 millimeters=1 centimeter
100 centimeters=1 meter
1000 meters=1 kilometer
Also 1ml of water is the same as 1 gram or 1cm cubed. Metric measurements are based on this. If you need to convert some other substance to grams from ml or vice versa you need to find the density (mass to volume ratio) and go from there.
Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:48 am
[/u]how can I convert cm3 into litres?
Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:16 am
Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:47 am
Anonymous wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:53 pm
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:36 am
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 90 GRAMS IN mL
Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:05 am
Knight wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
The original definition of the gram was the mass of 1 cm³ of water at its maximum density (at 4 °C). This idea was carried over into the SI system so that the kilogram is the mass of 1000 cm³ of water, and this volume is defined as the liter, so that 1 liter of water has a mass of 1 kilogram.
Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 am
Knight wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
The original definition of the gram was the mass of 1 cm³ of water at its maximum density (at 4 °C). This idea was carried over into the SI system so that the kilogram is the mass of 1000 cm³ of water, and this volume is defined as the liter, so that 1 liter of water has a mass of 1 kilogram.
Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:47 am
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:59 am
Anonymous wrote:Knight wrote:kgreene wrote:I am trying to convert 7 liters into grams. How is this possible How can you convert grams into milliliters?
The original definition of the gram was the mass of 1 cm³ of water at its maximum density (at 4 °C). This idea was carried over into the SI system so that the kilogram is the mass of 1000 cm³ of water, and this volume is defined as the liter, so that 1 liter of water has a mass of 1 kilogram.
Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 40 GRAMS IN ml
Mon May 01, 2006 5:51 pm
guest wrote:Im trying to convert grams to milliliters. thanks
Tue May 02, 2006 2:57 am
Wed May 03, 2006 1:53 am
Anonymous wrote:[quote="Anonymous]Can someone help me convert these 8:
a) 0.765 g to kilograms
b) 1.34 g to milligrams
c) 34.2 mg to grams
d) 23 745 kg to milliograms (use two conversion factors)
a) 17.3 m to centimeters
b) 2.56 m to kilometers
c) 567 dm to meters
d) 5.13 m to millimeters
HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!![/quote]
No, I won't do all your homework for you. You have to:
1) Understand what the prefix means kilo= 1000, milli = 0.001
2) Understand that you can directly change them to/from scientific notation
Doing the first one as an example
0.765 g to kilograms
You want kilograms = 10^3 g
1 = 10^(-3) * 10^3
so 0.765 * 10^(-3) * 10^3 g = 0.765 * 10(-3) kg
= 0.000765 kg.
It is all moving decimals,after a little practice you can do it in your head.[/quote]
Tue May 09, 2006 4:34 pm
Mon May 22, 2006 2:03 am
Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Tue May 23, 2006 1:39 pm
Wed May 24, 2006 1:35 am
guest wrote:Im trying to convert 0.67655 grams of ethanol
to milliliters. thanks
Wed May 24, 2006 8:35 am
Thu May 25, 2006 7:21 am
Wed May 31, 2006 4:27 am
me wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:45 am
me wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 275mL to L]
Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:47 am
Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:47 am
Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:24 am
dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:12 am
Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:15 pm
Anonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 250 grams into millilitres
Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:34 pm
me wrote:Anonymous wrote:dan wrote:I am trying to convert 22.876 mL into L
i NEED TO CONVERT 275mL to L]
Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:42 am
Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am
ttyryjfyu wrote:what are these?
46 km=__m
567mg=__g
0.62 kg= __ mg
24.7 g= __mg
329 mL= __ L
0.52 kL= __ mL
how many grams are in 1.01 kilograms?
how many cm are in 6.302 km?
Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:30 am
divide by a thousandAnonymous wrote:Anonymous wrote:how do u convert leters into grams?
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.