Try to post your problem here, there is a chance, someone clever will help you.
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,
Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.
All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on
convert-me.com FaceBook pageThank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.
Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:15 pm
I need to know how many square meters is in a 6'x6' space?
Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:54 pm
The easiest way to do this, that I know of, is to convert the units from feet to meters using algebra. Unfortunately I don't have my calculator with me; therefore, I will give the formula, and you can work it out on your own.
36 * 12 * 12 * 2.54 * 2.54 / 10000 = ??? square meters
Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:31 am
I did some quick pencil calculations and came up with this:
6' x 6' ~= 3.3445 square meters.
I hope that helps. :)
More info
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.